Monday, May 17, 2010

Nightmare on Elm Street May 16th 2010

Matt 5:06pm> You want to go see Nightmare on Elm Street at 7:30?

Adam 5:17pm> Nah not tonight still tired form last night. Thanks Though.

Matt 5:49pm > Adam you hush it up and you keep it hushed up!

Adam 5:52pm> HOW DARE YOU! I AM SO ENRAGED!! USING MY OWN WEAPON
AGAINST ME!!! THAT'S IT! A DUEL! A DUEL I SAY!!!

Matt 5:53pm> I choose movies at 7:30

Adam 5:54pm > You would want that. That way you can roofy my soda or cut a hole in
the popcorn bag. I taught you those tricks!!!

Matt 7:26pm> You never taught me anything but how to be a terrible father! And to play
baseball! I hate you!

Adam 7:32pm> Look. I'm sorry. I tried to be a good male figure in your life. But as a single
mother raising you and five other kids is really hard to do when your body is as
worn out as mine.

2 comments:

  1. We have 2 followers now. that's twice as many as before. If we keep this up we'll be more popular than a man with a wooden lag who only eats bees. That's really popular, in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bees? FANTABULOUS!! I must see this marvel for myself. This wooden legged Adonis, this Prius of men shall forever be held in my highest regard as a scholar of fine women and fungi!

    ReplyDelete