Friday, July 16, 2010

Adam: The Fashionista

Matt 9:28am> Adam we need to talk about Friday. Your beehavior was unacceptable.

Adam 9:33am> Unnacceptable? Did you not see my cufflinks and bolo tie?

Matt 9:36am> I did see that and it was very good. Your fashion sense was impeccable as always. I'm talking about the drunkeness and some of the nudity.

Adam 9:40am> Well if you were up to date with current fashion. You would know that wearing just a bolo tie and cufflinks is the thing to do now. Also when I made out with the cat it was because she asked me.

Matt 9:43am> She was drunk and you should know better. There's a word for what you did, and that word is irresponsable

Adam 9:45am> That cat makes me feel pretty! And she also invited me to the opera this weekend. When was the last time you took me somewhere nice?

Matt 9:47am> I took you to Applebees last month! And now we're banned from Applebees because you threw up in the kitchen 8 seperate times. I don't even know why you kept going back there.

Adam 9:59am> I went back there because the server was HOT! And she kept offering me refills! Do you know what thats like to finally get the attention I deserve? She even asked me if she could get me anything else! I never felt so loved!

Matt 10:54 am> That is like a fairtale romance, who am I to stand in the way of love? I still think the vomiting was a mistake though, most women aren't impressed as you seem to think they should be.

Adam 10:58am> What do you know! You have no idea the love that...Sharon? No... Madeline? No... No idea that the love waitress girl and I have is eternal! We're running away together and you can't stop us!

Matt 2:17 pm> I will stop you with yelling! STOP RUINING YOUR LIFE WITH WAITRESS GIRL! SHE ONLY WANT YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND ALSO CAUSE SHE LOVES YOU! THAT'S NO KIND OF LIFE!

Adam 2:23pm> Oh my god... YOu are so right! She only wants me cause she loves me! Thats no basis to start a relationship! *sigh* Now I regret knocking her out and sticking her in my trunk. Do you think I can get that annulled?

Matt 2:26pm> No, thats for life dude. You're gonna have to live there in the trunk together and raise a whole trunk family, and then when you're old you can retire to another part of the trunk. After you all die I'll push the car into the river.

Adam 2:31pm> Oh man... I'm starting to freak out! I'm not ready for trunk life! What if I want to sit in the front seat? What if I want to stash another girl in a different trunk!!?!? Matt what am I gonna do!!!

Matt 4:41pm> Run south, just keep running man. You can't ever stop.

1 comment:

  1. Reading this was the best part of my day out here in the wilderness!

    Dude, you gotta get one of those old Cadillacs if you're gonna have trunk babies, there's just not enough room in these silly modern cars.

    ReplyDelete