Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Ladies just can't resist.

(Picture of a cut on Adam's face)
Matt 10:52> Nice. Fingernail?


Adam 10:53> Don't know. Just happened.


Matt 10:55> Crazy. Maybe you'll get an awesome scar and them you can be crazy scar guy.


Adam 11:19> Ooooooo. That would be aso awesome! Then everyone will fear me! And women will want to fix me.


Matt 11:21> True. You'll be like a broken puppy that they just want to take home and fill with oil before they replace all your springs. That's how puppies work right?


Adam 11:39> Oh yeah def! I mean that's what I do for LL*. Next he's getting rocket boots and retractable buzz saws.


Matt 11:40> Sweet, then he can show those teenagers who's boss.


Adam 11:44> Oh Man! Soon he'll be like dyno-mutt, then I can be the Blue Falcon! Fighting crime! We'll be in danger! Then he'll say some witty remark to lighten the situation... Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment