Monday, June 27, 2011

Somebody's getting Married!

So for those of you whom (or is it who?) may not know. A little over two weeks ago Matt up and got married. Though many of you do know, seeing as how all our followers are our friends. But I'm going to pretend that we have a lot more fans then we realize.

Anyway, in honor of this union, I will post the last "funny" text conversation between Matt and I as single bachelors! (by we I mean Matt since he got married and I'm still sitting alone every night with 4 gallons of ice cream, ranging from vanilla, to coconut rum... Don't you judge me!) (also Matt is still on his Honeymoon, so not much texting going on right now.)

Matt 4:06pm> Hey when are you off work tonight? I was thinking we could hang out after.

Adam 4:17pm> I'm off at ten. Can you bit hang out saturday?

Adam 4:21pm> *not

Matt 4:22pm> Sure! do you not want to get dessert or somthing after you're off work tonight?

Adam 4:22pm> Sure! Wait... Is is finally happening? Are you finally making your move?

Matt 4:24pm> Oh yeah, I figured it's now or never.

Adam 4:25pm> Hmmmm so this whole marriage thing was a clever ruse? Is Cheyanne in on it?

1 comment:

  1. So wait...there will be more posts b/w the two of you, just not b/w two bachelors...right?

    ReplyDelete