Saturday, June 18, 2011

That's right, we restorted* to toilet humor.

Adam 8:52am> ... Did you poop in my house last night?

Matt 8:55am> I poop in your house every night, I thought you were paying me to. Am I not getting a check this month?

Adam 8:56am> Well you were, but there seems to be a lack of poo this morning...

Adam 8:56am> Care to explain?

Matt 10:48am> I pooped! I pooped like crazy, all over the place! you must have some sort of first that came in after and stole it.

Matt 10:48am> and by first I mean ghost.

Adam 10:51am> Grrrr that ghost! Every time! He won't let me do or have anything! And I think he says anti-racist thing to me in my sleep.

Matt 11:08 am>Ugh, he's so tolerant it make me sick.

Adam 11:09am> And to top it all off, he she's permission before he enters me! What the hell!?!

Adam 11:19am> I mean he/she asked permission before he enters me... That's what I meant...

Matt 1:13pm> That's disgusting. Meaning things is the worst thing a person can do. Adam I demand that you start feeling bad about it immediately!

*note: Yes I see that I misspelled resorted. What do you want from me? This is a blog about two guys texting each other. Not a dissertation on pooping in ones house!

1 comment:

  1. Can I poop in your house too? Mine smells like roses.

    ReplyDelete