Wednesday, July 20, 2011

htriB fo elcariM ehT

Adam (1:51pm) grant told me the coolest thing d and d drinking

Matt (1:52pm) That does sound good.

Adam (1:54pm) So your hp is measured out in cans of beer. And losing hp you have to drink that much.

Adam (1:54pm) Mp is measured in shots. Might do it this Saturday.

Matt (1:57pm) Sounds amazing. Do we have to do D&D though? (I’m inviting myself even though you were probably just about to tell me not to be there because you are a mean person.)

Adam (1:59pm) I think so. Jackson dm’s it and they play D&D

Matt (1:59pm) Oh I thought you were going to run one.

Adam (2:00pm) I told grant you would be down. When he said no I punched him so hard he went back into his mom’s womb

Matt (2:00pm) Good, that womb needs a baby in it.

Matt (2:01pm) I don’t know what that means.

Adam (2:02pm) It’s ok, I know your drunk and uneasy when it comes to reverse births and wombs.

Matt (2:38pm) It makes me feel all icky.

1 comment: