Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And They Never Fought Again

Matt (11:27am) – Adam sometimes I feel like you don’t spend enough time talking about me to other people.

Adam (11:29am) – WHAT!?! I tell everyone about you!! Where is this coming from? Am I not giving you enough attention?

Matt (12:57pm) – Sometimes I follow you around and eavesdrop on all of your conversations and it hurts my feelings when you talk about things other than how great I am.

Adam (1:25pm) Damnit Matt! It’s hard enough being a trend setter of the go-go nineties AND the last survivor of the great alaska australia war with a surviving mohawk it’s hard to tell everyone of your exploits.

(Matt (3:10pm) – No! You tell everyone all the time! Even in your sleep you tell dream people about me! You say “have you heard about Matt and how great he is?” and if they say no you threaten them with a knife!

Adam (3:26pm) – Hmmm, that is very convincing. But dream people are known racists. They openly said that the colored races must be expunged from all reality!

Matt (3:27pm) – They’re just trying to compensate for you eliminating the white race. It’ll probably balance out.

Adam (3:30pm) Hmmm that is also true. Oooo what if I wear that little black number. That should appease them enough to listen to my tales of you!

Matt (4:41pm) – Dream people are notoriously handsy, never take your eyes off them. And if they try anything inappropriate remember you can always start a fire.

Adam (5:17pm) – Well I sure will be lighting quite a few fires with that black number. wink wink. By fires I mean their pants… and by that I mean erections.

Matt (5:19pm) – Erection fires are no laughing matter Adam, over one person dies from that every six years.

Adam (5:24pm) – Don’t you talk to me about erection fires! I was neighbors with the janitor who cleaned out the room that the first case of erection fire was in!

Matt (5:25pm) – Your neighbor was a drunk and a liar!

Adam (5:28pm) – *gasp* How DARE you sir! Jason McJanitor was a fine upstanding gentleman who lost his foot trying to trip a hippo!

Matt (5:49pm) – Oh you and your clever wordplay, so many memories…

Adam (5:51pm) – Well I am all kinds of amazing.

2 comments:

  1. I think I was there when the Great Alaskan-Australian war was created! Now I feel all cool...like I just met a celebrity. I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I remember the whole thing. I think it had something to do with Matt's dad being from the distant future of 1994 or something like that.

    ReplyDelete