Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The second coming of SEX GALACTUS

June 8th 2010

Matt 8:46am> We should definately post this one

Adam 8:52am> This one that you just started?

Matt 8:53am> Yes.

Adam 8:54am> No... I feel that this one will be below standards based on the fact that you started it

Matt 8:57am> You're mouth is below standards of all the men you kiss, but they still do it!

Adam 9:01am> Well the sex Galactus doesnt just go after women. Neither does my Herald. do you tell them that I'm below standard

Adam 9:01am> ...after you make out with them

Matt 9:03am> Of course I did. I warned them that you were coming to ruin their whole lives with your terrible sex, but it never helps. Who can stand before the power of Sex Galactus.

Adam 9:08 am> No one really. I'm surprised that they dont believe you. Maybe because you blow their minds with sex that they cant think straight. They're all like "I'm so satisfied I've become retarded!" But then you correct them by saying "retarded is a no no word."

Matt 10:22am> Their language is so offensive. Sometimes I think we're the onl two people left in the world who care one lick about proper manners and forthright behavior

Adam 11:03 am> Agreed dear friend! not only is their language off putting, But their wild acts of heonism and loveless sex are outright offensive! At least we provide a service. You having sex to educate politcal correctness and forwarning. And me showing the awful true nature of terrible sex!

Matt 1:10pm> Quite so!

Adam 2:13pm> Well Mister Morse, we must continue! Go forth my Herald! TELL THEM OF MY COMING!! WARN THE WHITE RACE THAT THEY SHALL BE BRED FROM EXISTANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment