Friday, July 2, 2010

To our wonderful fans

June 29

Adam 8:43am> Matt, apparently our fans demand more attention. I don't know what to do! all they want is a big ol' piece!

Matt 8:44am> They take and take and take. It sickens me. If only they knew how much we looked down on them, and say bad thing about their hair. Then the would be sorry!!

Adam 8:49 am> I KNOW, RIGHT?!? They're all like, "Dance puppet, dance!", which I do because I'm a phenomenal dancer. Jitterbuggin, Some east coast swing, a little lindyhop, and finish with some West Coast Krumping. But their terrible hair does beckme a distraction.

Adam 8:50am> I mean become.

Matt 8:59am > You mean "be dumb" because that's what you want everyone else to do so you don't feel so bad about being in that chair.

Adam 9:05am> You low rent hooker... Jealousy is the name of the drug you are partaking right now! All because this chair finally makes me taller than you. Before I was more handsome than you. Now that I'm taller AND better looking you have to say hurtful things... shame...

Matt 10:45> I know that's just the chair talking and you don't really mean those hurtful things, but I am still going to hold a grudge over them forever. From now until the day you die I will spend every second hating you. After you die I will only spend some seconds hating you, freeing up time for my many hobbies.

Adam 10:57> Good! For every second that you hate me only makes me stronger, taller AND more handsome. By all that I mean sad, depressed, and still more handsome. But in a deep sensitive way. You know the kind of guy that would hold you, and gently cry in your hair.

Matt 8:43am> I know what you mean. Not that you're gay or anything, but you jus want to bury you heead in his chest and just like live there forever.

Adam 8:47> EXACTLY! And to make things better a gentle kiss on the forehead for comfort. And then as you stare into his eyes you feel safe for the first time in years.

2 comments:

  1. wow...that was hard to follow. chimone madam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... This is why we look down on our fans... YOU'RE HARD TO FOLLOW AMANDA! BOOM! WHAT!?!?!

    ReplyDelete