Monday, July 26, 2010

My life as a teenage ghost: A rope of sand

Matt 2:33 pm> Adam I am only going to say this one more time. I am not a ghost, stop trying to capture me in a shoebox that you wrote "ghost Trap" on the side of.

Adam 2:42pm> Oh... Woops sorry about that... WAIT A MINUTE!! This is one of your ghost tricks! Haha. Very funny ghost. NOW GET IN THAT BOX!

Matt 2:44 pm> Damn it, so close! Ok listen, I am a ghost, but if you promise not to imprison me I'll give you all of my ghost gold. And as you well know, one ghost gold is worth three regular golds.

Adam 2:54 pm> Ooo that does sound like a good idea. I'll just take...WAIT A MINUTE! Ghost! We all know the US has an embargo with ghostland! And i can only sell the gold on the black market! AND ghost gold is too hot to fence. Now ghost what would you momma think about selling her gold?

Matt 5:20 pm> My momma love selling ghost gold! Thatt's why she wrote that book "I love selling ghost gold all the time, even at night"

Adam 5:37 pm> Wait... Your mother is THE Ghost Lady Au? Ok now I really must get you into this box so I can hold you for ransom. THen the scientific community will finally respect me and ask me to make out with them!

(Next Day)

Adam 8:27 am> GHOST YOU WILL GET INTO THIS SHOEBOX!

Matt 8:28am> NO! I HATE THE SHOEBOX! IT SMELLS LIKE SHOES AND ALSO OPRESSION!

Adam 8:33am >Oh I'm sorry ghost. Here have some candy. Whoops dropped it in This shoebox...

Matt 10:05am> Hmmm, something about this seems fishy. But I do love candy, and that box looks pretty comfortable... WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE TRYING TO TRICK ME INTO EATING POISON CANDY AREN'T YOU?

Adam 10:08 am>Poison candy?!? Why I am so hurt by your wild claims ghost, I'm going to eat all the candy myself... Mmmmm it sure is good candy that is in this box that DOESN'T say ghost trap. So good I think this box makes it taste even better.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are hilarious. you should write a hilarious comic book and i will draw hillarious illustrations for your hilarious comic book....(this is aaron...not so hilarious)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a genius! Also, if you illustrated one of these text conversation that would be amazing! We promise to give you as much credit as is legally required.

    ReplyDelete