Friday, August 13, 2010

... There is nothing about unicorns in this entry...

Adam 9:11am> So it seems it is a go for a web comic. Finally we can quit our jobs and live like famous web comic writers do!

Matt 9:17am> Oh thank god. I was starrting to think I'd have to hold down a job for more than 6 months

Adam 9:21am> I know, right? Now when we have a more visual media people can see how hilarious, handsome, and fertile we are! Gonna be making handsome babies in no time.

Matt 9:23am> Hell yeah! Babies everywhere! And then we'll settle into nice quiet lives of responsibility.

Adam 9:24am> Yup! I can picture it all now...


Adam 9:25am> *star wipe to fancy dream sequence*


Matt 9:27 am> That dream was unnecessarily graphic and racist.

Adam 9:33 am> Hmmm I know... Maybe we should rethink this webcomic. Oh and what was X-games and Olympic gold medalist winner Shaun White doing to those Special Ed Little People? Why did we dream him doing those things?!?

Matt 10:32am He was teaching them the value of friendship, and that minorities are dangerous. That second part is probably your fault.

Adam 10:36am> Wait, how does "that" teach friendship? I can see how it teaches to fear minorities but friendship?

Matt 11:36 am> The two lessons were unrelated.

Adam 11:42 am> I see... So then you dancing with the giant match head represented...

Matt 12:07 pm> That reppresents modern society's impossible sttandard of beauty and also that I'm an amazing dancer. There's comunism in there somewhere too.

Adam 1:47 pm> Wow. I'm glad that we had money in the budget for that amazing choreographed and high def special effects in that dream.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good god you used "fertile" to compliment yourselves.

    But now that I think about it, I want to have your babies too.

    ReplyDelete