Monday, August 9, 2010

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Matt (4:06pm) I think you should just paint over it.

Adam (4:08pm) Wait… What?

Matt (4:15pm) If you get a nice burgandy it’ll cover it no problem. Get the kind that’s like mixed with primer, that’s the good stuff

Adam (4:17pm) What are you talking about.

Matt (4:19pm) I actually think I have some old stuff in my garage if you want to try it out. It might be a little darker than what you’re looking for though.

Adam (4:24pm) GODDAMNIT MATT!

Matt (4:27pm) We’ve got a bunch of rollers and stuff too if you need to borrow it. Plus my dog can fly, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Adam (4:30pm) NO! YOUR DOG IS AN ASSHOLE HE DOES NOT GET TO PAINT ANYTHING!!

Matt (4:31pm) YOU TAKE THAT BACK MY DOG IS A HERO!!

Adam (5:05pm) NO YOUR DOG MURDERED INNOCENT MEN JUST TO SAVE ONE BOY!

Matt (8:01pm) THOSE MEN WERE HITLER!

Adam (10:07pm) No! They were good men! So what if they dressed up like him and are cloned from him!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT A TWIST!! I didn't see that coming... By that I mean me... I am so very embarassed...

    ReplyDelete