Tuesday, August 31, 2010

With a fiery passion few experience in their lifetime.

Adam 10:18am> So for this radio show we are doing, Do you think our fertility and good looks will be communicated?

Matt 10:22am> I can onliy assume so. Onece people hear our warm melodious voices they'll know that the men with those voices are capable of making a whole bunch of babies. Then they'll want to make those babies with us, but we won't because we're saving ourselves.

Adam 10:28am> Oh of Course! Because the greatest gift we can give to a loved one is our virginity, and gold. Also, I can't afford to fight another paternity suit. I mean its not my fault coming in contact with my voice causes explosive pregnancy.

Matt 12:40pm> It's not your fault at all. That beautiful voice is god's gift to the world's ears, and whatever part it is that grows a baby. I don't really know how that all works.


Adam 8:37 pm> Its not my fault that people somehow physically touch the sound of my voice. If anything I should be a national media darling!

Matt 9:11 am> Adam you are a national media darling! Remember last week when you murdered all those hobos and the ran your picture on the news and I went on live TV and said you raped me?

Adam 9:14am> Ahh yes. That was wonderful. Especially when they later found that there was no evidence of rape and you admitted to fondling the dead hobos. By the way, when are we going to see the residuals for that lifetime movie about the incident?

Matt 9:17 am> I think our agent sandbagged us on that deal. That's what we get for hiring a filthy toddler and a dog to represent us. They were just so convincing.

Adam 9:53am> They were very convincing. I mean that power play they did? I was like, WHAT?!? And then Michael Clarke Duncan calling in the middle of our Meeting?!?! Double What!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I should be your agent! I'll stuff condoms in my ears to avoid explosive pregnancy and bitch slap your clients with my caveman-hands until they agree to a deal.

    ReplyDelete