Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Matt and the History of Dance

Adam 3:11pm> Ok I need you to convince ladies to come to my place. Convince them using words and fists to describe my sexuality.

Matt 4:34pm> My words will be resolute and my fists uncompromising just like your sexuality.

Adam 5:04pm> Dont forget about my quiet intensity and violent passion.

Matt 5:09 pm> Oh I haven't. To demonstrate those qualities I will perform a dramitic reading from selections of Faust and then kill a man in cold blood. I think it'll be really special.

Adam 5:11pm> Nice! The Production values must be through the roof! Don't forget to weep forcefully and tastefully at the end.

Matt 5:16 pm> I will. I'll tear at my clothes and curse the gods for their cruelity. And at my lowest point I will rise up triumphantly and ascend into the sky where I will transform into a majestic golden Pegasus.

Adam 5:35 pm> I just shed a single tear. Never have I heard a more accurate portrait of my personality and soul. Matt your vision, must be shown. They will be mine by the end of the night! ... Or Yours... hmmm...

Matt 5:50pm> They'll want me certainly, but I will reject them. And that's when you swoop in like a mighty hawk to clean up the pieces of their shattered lives.

1 comment: