Friday, October 8, 2010

Over easy please.

Adam 9:59am> Sooo Matt. Dish about your date.

Matt 10:01am> Oh it was ever so much fun. We rode unicorns on a rainbow made of candy and then watched the sun set from the top of a mountain on the moon.

Adam 10:25am> *sigh* Reeeaallly? Oh she sounds oh so dreamy! She sounds just tops! Just Tops! Well... did you guys... you know...Kiss?

Matt 3:55pm> No, we were going to but she stole my wallet and most of my teeth and pushed me into an old well.

Adam 4:33pm> What!? Typical. Thats all women ever want! You show them a good time. And all they think about is sex and stealing your teeth. Just once, I would want her to take my hand and say, "You don't have to go balls deep."

Matt 9:41am> No! That is very wrong thing to wish for Adam. Going balls deep is a way of life. It's a privelege and never a responsibility. Just like voting or having all of your organs.

Adam 9:51am>NO Matt! thats just what they want you to think! You see the female dominated world or "Ovary Machine" wants you to think that! All they want is for men to go balls deep! They look at us as seed machines and think we suffer from "babymaker envy"!

Matt 10:48 am> You're right! I've been lied to by Big Ovary! Oh waht a fool I've been! I'll never go balls deep again!

Adam 11:37am> Well lets not say that. It should be your choice to go balls deep. And for someone you truly love.

Matt 1:47 pm> I love learning from you.

Adam 1:51pm> And I love teaching you.

2 comments:

  1. Gimme Ur seedz plz.

    (Don't believe in his lies. Big ovary is Ur friend....)

    ReplyDelete