Sunday, October 17, 2010

Confusing people with Swype!

Adam 8:42pm> Sucker under inked sticks webkinz superb taken into hals suburb fujitsu officio punch kids clix major disc bcoz dmx chick colfax should within

Matt 8:43 pm> That was hurtful Adam

Adam 8:44pm> Figure sign first

Matt 8:44pm> Derigible!

Adam 8:45pm> Don't you talk to me like that you dusseldorf!

Matt 8:46pm> Adam your brain is broken. Find the nearest hobo and trade shoes with him.

Adam 8:47pm> No! You will respect me and my new texting skills!

Adam 8:48> Swype is the greatest thing ever!

Matt 8:48>You face will respect my face when I grow that mustache!

Adam 8:49pm> Mustaches are under rated! They are the bane of Norway's mineral exports!

Matt 8:50pm> You don't know what half those words mean!

Adam 8:53pm> Only because you were a horrible teacher! And a terrible girlfriend! I mean your not even female!

No comments:

Post a Comment