Monday, November 15, 2010

The Gnome and the Gargoyle. And other short stories.

Matt 12:49 pm> You want to see due date at 4:30 today?

Adam 12:53pm> Eh not really. Unless... Whose going?

Matt 12:58 pm> Just me and Chey and my Bros.

Adam 12:59 pm> Eh not really.

Matt 1:00pm >Outrageous.

Matt 1:00 pm>Outrageous.

Adam 1:01 pm> Mainly because I don't want to hang out with a fucking GARGOYLE!

Matt 1:02 pm> FUCK YOU THEN, GARGOYLE!!!!!

Adam 1:03 pm> Rawr rawr no one understands you Gargoyle.

Matt 1:19pm > Herf derf derf, go burn something underground and continue to be tiny *

Adam 2:33pm> Why don't you sit on your perch and be all gothic.

*note: Everyone who is anybody knows that Gnomes burn things underground while saying Herf Derf Derf.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Gargoyles, Gnomes, Cavemen...Tennyson is the only human left! I say we eat him.

    *note: I like your special note at the end.

    ReplyDelete