Saturday, March 26, 2011

TIME TRAVEL?!?!?

Lets go back in time to a text me and Matt had in the distant past of January 20th, 2011.

Adam 10:43am> So Matt, we now have 39 posts under our belt. I feel we either need to do a best of album. Or a clip show. What do you think?



Matt 7:01 pm >Every post is our best post Adam, we are perfectly consistent in our brilliance. If we compiled a llist of our greates works into a single post then our manyfans would be overwhelmed with perfection and would experience joy too great for their frail mortal bodies to bear. They would die of the sweeteest and purest extasy. So yes, we should totally do that.


Adam 7:17pm> So how about we do a clip show blog where we get trapped somewhere and reminisce on our old adventures. But say its a new blog!

1 comment:

  1. But I don't want to die of the purest ecstasy! I want to live to see new blog posts, not the old ones that have totally blown my mind.

    ReplyDelete