Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Truth about Love.

Adam 9:04> Sooo... Whatcha doin?

Matt 9:05> Watching ong bak 3 with cheyenne's friends. You?

Adam 9:07> sitting at my parents watching tv. About to play videogames. You working tomorrow?

Matt 9:08> Tragically

Adam 9:10> Lame. we should all quit and marry rich cougars!

Matt 9:11> I know! Tell Cheyanne to get rich she doesn't listen when I tell her.

Adam 9:15> Ok I will start off yelling at her. Then eaze off to get her to trust me. THEN follow up with me beating you savagely.

Matt 9:20> Good good. That'll learn her.

Adam 9:20> Now what am I to do...

Matt 9:56> Marry a giant woman! And then she can just carry you everywhere and beat up all those mean kids at the playground.

Adam 9:57> But whay about the money situation? What will I do about that? Huh?

Matt 9:58> Obviously your giant bride will be rich.

Adam 10:04> Ah! Good! Will she be super pretty and nice?

Matt 10:08> No, she she will be wrathful and cross.

Adam 10:13> Ahh... Sexy at least?

Matt 10:21> All giants are sexy adam.

1 comment: