Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pob, the unholy one

Matt 3:30 pm> Adam! Rob and Peter started their own blog copying our blog and it makes me so mad that I've been crying and throwing up for hours.

Adam 3:31 pm> ... what!

Adam 3:31 pm> THIS

Adam3:31 pm> WILL

Adam 3:31 pm> NOT

Adam 3:32 pm> STAND!!!!

Adam 3:32 pm> WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!

Matt 3:35 pm> Just now! they sent out an email and my rage was so great that it changed the past and caused me to vomit even before I knew about it.

Matt 3:35 pm> I assume it also cause the holocaust.

Matt 3:36 pm> Their blog, not my rage.

Adam 3:37 pm> I just saw it... And instantly 3 puppies much like lassie lit into flames as soon as I opened it.

Adam 3:38 pm> Ugh and their start blog is frightfully boring.

Matt 3:40 pm> So boring. I fell asleep 8 times while reading it. I was only woken up when a paramedic had to restart my heart because my body had lost the will to live because it was so boring.

Adam 3:42 pm> I also think the support terrorism AND baby eating.

Matt 3:43 pm> Correct. I consulted the worlds top scientists earlier and they confirmed it. Also I heard Hitler follows their blog.

Adam 3:46 pm> Oh I know one if them is a clone of Hitler and has his evil soul lurking in that hideous husk he calls a body.

Matt 3:50 pm> I know! And the other one is probably a robot body controlled by the brain of the original Hitler.

Adam 3:55 pm> And! They both wear glasses! Glasses are a sign of weakeness, and the devil.

Matt 3:57 pm> "Ohh look at me, I'm Peter and Rob and I wear glasses because my vision is bad. Also I poop my pants every day."

Adam 4:07 pm> "Ooooo Rob and I also deployed HIV by having sex and abusing monkeys. Also me being Peter I speck like a Re-re."

Matt 4:16 pm> That is so them. Classic Pob.

1 comment: