Friday, August 26, 2011

Smack it, flip it, rub it down

Adam 2:03> Hey Matt would I be able to do a guest spot for our blog? I think a guest texter would help liven up the blog.

Matt 2:34>You can do a guest stop when I'm deep in the cold ground, and not a one second sooner!

Adam 2:56> Awwww... but.... but..

Matt 11:05>The only but I want to hear from you is in the sentence: "i'm not gay, but I can see why women like your butt, Matt."

Adam 11:14>See! This is exactly why we only have 11 folowers! We can only do so many posts about your butt! (though tender and spankable it may be) Ok how about we do one about my butt?

Matt 4:13> You ungrateful son of a bitch. My butt got us where we are today, and now you want to turn your back on it! Traitor.

Adam 5:09> Yes! That is exactly what I'm doing! Look at my butt Matt! Look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment