Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fisting Cake pops

Matt 8:13> Hey, Cheyenne has crafted cake pops that she wants to give to you even though I told her you were basically Hitler's ghost.  When is the best time to bring them to you?

Adam 8:17> No! You are the ghost!* You were supposed to get into that ghost trap that looked like a box!

Adam 8: 18> Also, I'm here till 9 or I'm at home around 10.  between 9 and 10 tonight I'll be at my parents

Matt 8:31> Hmmmm, outrageous.  I'll bring them to you after work tomorrow.  And punch you.

Adam 8:33> BUT CHEYENNE SAID NOTHING OF PUNCHES!

Matt 8:34> CHEYENNE IS NOT THE BOSS OF MY FISTS!

Adam 8:35> Um yeah she is. It says in the wedding certificate. I know.  I signed it.

Matt 8:46> Damn. Did it say anything about feet? Maybe I'll kick you.

Adam 8:48> Yeah as official witness I get control of your feet.  You only get that back once I'm married. So NEVER! HAHA HA HAHA...  Awwww... I made myself sad...


*As seen in http://adamandmattneedattention.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-life-as-teenage-ghost-rope-of-sand.html
That's right.  Continuity!

No comments:

Post a Comment