Friday, August 6, 2010

Now nominated for a daytime Emmy for most dramatic text message.

Adam 10:24am> Matt we need to talk about your recent...Shall we say, "endevors".

Matt 10:27am> Don't be such a square Adam. Everyone experiments in canabalism as some point.

Adam 10:31am> Oh I'm not scolding you. I'm actually telling you I'm nominating you for a humanitarian award. And that I'm not mad, just disappointed...

Matt 11:28am> Why are you mad? I am winning that award afterall, you should be proud of me.

Adam 11:31am> I told you. I'm not mad. Just Disappointed. If you were doing it right you should be up for another nobel peace prize. Its my fault really. I should have done right by you...

Matt 11:33am> Oh Yeah? Well you should be up for the Nobel Prize in NOT BEING MY REAL DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 11:37am> ...I try ... I'm sorry you Dad walked out on your mom. And I'm sorry he left before he could teach you how to eat people in a peaceful and Humane way ... I try...

No comments:

Post a Comment